For women who both get chilly and work up a sweat in cold weather, there's the Women's Phase AR Hoodie. Arc'teryx engineered this long-sleeve top with a fabric that uses two different types of fibers: one fiber keeps you warm by insulating your core, and the other fiber keeps you dry by moving chilling moisture away from the surface of your skin. Make this hooded top the first layer you pull on before a run on a chilly morning or before another cold day on the trail during a backpacking trip.
- Next-to-skin fit keeps this top close to your body for warmth and moisture transportation
- Phasic fabric uses synthetic fibers that feel soft to the touch, and these fibers aid the transport of moisture from the surface of your skin to the surface of the fabric where the moisture can evaporate
- Composite fabric construction combines proprietary AR and SL fabrics in order to balance the garment's ability to insulate, breathe, and wick
- Encapsulated silver ions help the fabric resist odor-causing bacteria
- Flat seams feel smooth against your skin, unlike traditional seams which result in chafing
- UPf 50+ rated fabric allows this garment to offer protection against the sun's harmful rays
Share your thoughts
"New Favorite Cold Temp Running Shirt"
What word came out of my wife's mouth after using this piece on a quick fall weather trail run? "New Favorite Cold Temp Running Shirt". If you are doing active activities in cooler weather, the Phase AR Hoodie is the ticket. My wife loves it.