Even in the cold, you're going to work up a sweat when you're moving fast. Arc'teryx built the Women's Phase AR Crew using Phasic fabric in order to help manage this chilling sweat and move it away from the surface of your skin. Part insulating layer and part performance baselayer, this long-sleeve top makes staying comfortable simple whether you're backpacking during the fall or skiing during the winter.
- Next-to-skin fit keeps this top close to your body for warmth and quick moisture transport
- Phasic fabric uses synthetic fibers that feel soft to the touch, and these fibers aid the transport of moisture from the surface of your skin to the surface of the fabric where the moisture can evaporate
- Composite fabric construction combines proprietary AR and SL fabrics in order to balance the garment's ability to insulate and wick
- Encapsulated silver ions help the fabric resist odor-causing bacteria
- Flat seams feel smooth against your skin, unlike traditional seams which result in chaffing
- UPF 50+ rated fabric allows this garment to offer protection against the sun's harmful rays