Midweight baselayer for cool-weather adventures.
Don't be a casualty to the cold. Pull on the midweight Arc'teryx Women's Phase AR Bottom for extra warmth when cooler days arrive. Constructed using two different, technical fabrics (the Phasic AR and Phasic S), this bottom excels when used as a layer during aerobic activities. More specifically, the Phasic AR fabric retains heat, while the Phasic SL material provides an outlet for a surfeit of sweat.
Additionally, a combination of flatlock seams and gussets behind the knee and in the crotch allow you to move freely, without risk of chafing. The entire bottom contains encapsulated silver ions to reduce odor build-up, though the ions won't change the fact that you ate beans last night. So, grab your ice-climbing pants, ski pants, windproof running pants, or jeans and get outside knowing you'll stay warm in the Phase AR Bottom
- Midweight bottom appropriate for cooler temperatures and high-output activities
- Form-fitting design with gusseted crotch offers a full range of motion
- Technical fabric construction retains heat, yet wicks away sweat
- Sun-protection rating of UPF 50 protects your skin
- Flatlock seam construction eliminates chafing
- Item #ARC00JE