- Community Images
Whether it be on the trail, wall, or faraway, unfamiliar streets, the performance-oriented Arc'teryx Women's Parapet Short caters to the active woman who wants ultralight durability and unhindered mobility. Made from stretchy TerraTex nylon and spandex and featuring a gusseted crotch and articulated styling, this short will never hold you back. And it breathes and dries in a flash to keep you comfy when you're working hard on that crux or doing laundry on a trip.
- Ultralight and durable nylon and spandex Terra Tex plain weave breathes and dries in a flash for performance, convenience, and comfort
- Relaxed fit provides ample room for comfy mobility
- Gusseted crotch and articulated patterning add to high-stepping, long-jumping capability
- Wide waistband with belt loops and two-snap closure fit well every day with the added optional security of a belt
- Two hand and two rear pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
Perfect summer shorts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Sizing : 5'9" 140 lbs -- fit very well; not tight, nor too loose. After several wears and no washing, they still retain their size and remain wrinkle-free.
Fabric: beautiful lightweight, thin material that is comfortable to wear in the heat AND these shorts dry so quickly! Perfect if you might be getting wet.
The color I purchased is a deep wine color and while I don't usually buy things this color, I will be now - the color stands out in pictures and looks just awesome. Also goes well with most tops.
Bought these on sale and the value is really great.
I ordered a wine shorts.
I live in Korea.
I wore Arc'teryx shirt and short when I go to Gwanak mountain in Seoul.
They're very comfortable, light and pretty.
I LOVE these shorts! They are so comfortable and flattering...wore them this past weekend while camping...they aren't too short and aren't too long. I wish the site showed detailed/back side photos of them, because the back pockets are really cute! I will be buying both other colors and wearing them practically every day this summer.