- Detail Images
The Arc'teryx Women's Parapet Long Short combines technical pedigree with casual urban style for a short you can wear to the crag, on the trail, or around town. Comfortable even under a harness or after a stream crossing, the Parapet Long Short proves to be a go-to garment for high adventure.
- TerraTex fabric features a plain weave that has a ton of stretch and is extremely breathable, lightweight, and quick drying
- Relaxed fit, articulated patterning, and gusseted crotch provide plenty of mobility and comfort
- Contemporary wide waistband has two snap closures and belt loops for a comfortable, secure fit
- Hand and back pockets stash your small wallet, cell, or energy goo
Share your thoughts
Perfect for summer scrambling
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These are my go to shorts for Sierra scrambling - love the fit, stretch and quick dry. Could use a phone pocket on the leg, tho. Otherwise, love these long shorts.