Shelter from the storm.
- Taped seams prevent water from dripping down the fabric face and leaking in
- Lightweight and highly packable design means you won’t leave it at home in the name of saving weight or space
- Reinforced bottom (medium and large sizes only) resists abrasion when you set your pack down on rocky ground
- Large size fits the Arc’teryx Bora 80, Bora 95, and Altra 75 Tall packs
- Medium size fits the Arc’teryx Khamsin 70 Short, Altra 62, Altra 65, and Altra 75 Short and Regular packs
- Small size fits the Arc’teryx Silo 40, Silo 50, Miura 30 Tall, Miura 50, Axios 33, Axios 35, Axios 48, Axios 50, and Cierzo 35 packs
- X-Small size fits the Arc’teryx Silo 18, Silo 30, Miura 20, Miura 30 Short and Regular, Blade 15, Blade 24, Blade 30, Fly, Mantis, Aerios 14, Axios 25, Switchblade, Spear 20, and Spear 25 packs
Share your thoughts
What would be an appropriate size for a...
What would be an appropriate size for a North Face Conness 82?
Probably want a large for that size pack.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I got the large to put over my Mystery Ranch 6500 when I have all kinds of things tied to it. The cover worked great and the straps were very useful for pulling the cover around everything and taking up any extra slack. Durability didn't seem to be an issue either. I liked how it is heavier on the bottom for better durability. As for price, I thought it was reasonable, especially considering the price of Arcteryx clothing.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This isn't the lightest cover, but it is sturdy, and the straps are great to keep the wind drag down or keep it from flying off. I have the Arcteryx Altra 75 in the large/tall size and I found the medium size cover to be the perfect fit. Pair this pack with the Beta SL Arcteryx rain jacket and pants, and you have some seriously light and awesome gear.
Could someone recommend a size for a Black...
Could someone recommend a size for a Black Diamond Speed 30 Backpack - 1700-1950cu in. Thank you.
You're right there at the 30L +/- max for the x-small, so if you keep the Speed 30 as streamlined as it is without a lot of gear strapped on, that should work. Start adding things like helmets, ropes, racks....and you should probably go up to the small which fits most packs up 50L, especially if you have the large 32L size of the Speed. As you can see, this is a pretty loose fitting cover though.
For comparison: the Miura 25 that's right between the 20 and 30 that are listed is 22x11x9" and your pack is 22x11x8". That's going to be the x-s. Hope this helps you out.
Thank you for the quick response Phil. I'll go with the small because I tend to over stuff my pack.
What size should I buy for a Gregory Baltoro...
What size should I buy for a Gregory Baltoro 65? Is the medium roomy or should I go with a large?
I'd go with the medium so it fits snuggly.
Excellent backpack cover
This backpack cover is the bomb. Can't figure out why more companies don't make strapping and clipping options to fit their covers to your pack. Well this pack has them and allows one to adjust it to the pack!! Excellent quality product that Arcteryx is know for!!!
Will a small size raincover fit an Osprey...
Will a small size raincover fit an Osprey Variant 52?
A small is going to be too tight. You need a medium for the 52
Would the older Bora 65 fit this still,...
Would the older Bora 65 fit this still, or is the shape off?
This will fit the older Bora 65 just fine.
I have a Gregory Torre 33 and was wondering...
I have a Gregory Torre 33 and was wondering if the XS would fit it. It's 33L, think I could stretch it?
Hey there, maybe... but I wouldn't... always better to have a larger/more room so that you can stretch/cover everything you might have lashed to the outside of the pack... also if the cover is large enough you can basically wrap the pack in it and set it outside the tent without worry...
Pricy, but a nice add on
Yeah, it is a bit pricey. But hey, you bought an Arc'teryx pack.
This is a good convenience to have. Fit my Arc packs very well. The compression straps are nice. Its awesome to just throw this on, cinch it down, and leave your pack to natures wrath.
BORA 80 what size to use?
BORA 80 what size to use?
With the Bora 80, the large is the size you want in this, and in any pack cover I've ever seen/used.
I have the Bora 80 and use Large