Keep your core warm.
Arc'teryx designed its Men's Nuclei AR Insulated Jacket to perform in some of the most rugged and remote mountain environments on the planet. The N20mr Gore Thermium fabric, taped seams, and helmet-compatible Stormhood make the Nuclei AR both a capable outer-layer and efficient midlayer.
The Nuclei's Gore Thermium fabric offers windproof protection from whipping gusts, while the Coreloft insulation is composed of crimped and siliconized polyester fibers, making the jacket light, breathable, water-resistant, and quick to dry. Its gusseted underarms grant full mobility while climbing, and its athletic fit is tailored to accommodate alpine pursuits with an anatomical shape that ultimately enhances your range of motion while also eliminating unnecessary bulk. An included stuff sack allows the jacket to be clipped to a harness or stuffed into a ski touring pack, and the internal mesh pocket is ideal for warming skins or a pair of glove liners.
- Windproof, water-resistant, and warm alpine jacket
- Designed specifically for alpine pursuits
- N20mr Gore Thermium fabric blocks the wind and sheds water
- Coreloft insulation is warm and resilient
- Helmet-compatible StormHood rotates without blocking vision
- Insulated zippered pockets offer toasty shelter for your hands
- Item #ARC00KR