- Community Images
Just remember to stay calm and not run.
- Lightweight Phasic SL fabric wicks moisture, breathes exceptionally well, and dries quickly for comfort
- Anatomical, trim shape contours to your body and makes the Motus easy to layer beneath your shell or fleece
- Gusseted underarms and stretchy fabric provide unrestricted movement when you trail run or hike
- UPF 50-rated fabric helps protect you from the sun's nasty rays
- Reflective blazes help make you visible to mountain bikers and motorists in low light situations
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Compared to other hip-length Arc'teryx tops, this Motus is considerably shorter. Granted, I'm 5'11", but this shirt is several inches too short (sleeves too), whereas Arc'teryx hip-length (Phasic SL) is usually a great length for me with a little sleeve length to spare.
Arc'teryx Motus crew LS
view of back pattern and zippered pocket