- Detail Images
Whether you're on your way out the door to conquer a fourteener or going to the airport for a long travel day, choose the Arc'teryx Women's Libere Comp Cap Sleeve Shirt. Built smart and with a versatile, go-anywhere functionality, this shirt is sure to make its way to the top of your wardrobe rotation.
- Diem fabric features quick-drying, stretchy, and anti-wrinkle polyester that's treated with a wicking finish to assist moisture management
- Phasic SL fabric under the arms uses multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly while silver-ion encapsulted into the fibers provides long-lasting odor control
- Smooth face fabric allows the Libere to slide easily under a softshell
- Athletic, feminine cut and a shaped, laminated hem supply mobility without excess bulk
- Six snap-button placket front for easy on and off
- Fabric shields your skin from the sun's harmful UV rays
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
I ordered this in the green, and it is definitely an army olive drab green. The color didn't look good on me at all. The fit wasn't that good on me either. I have somewhat of an hourglass shape, but this seemed a little to exaggerated...too small in the waist and too big in the hips. The shirt was very simple and plain looking. I didn't feel it was worth anywhere near the pricetag. Needless to say I sent it back.