- Detail Images
Burly, bomber, and ultra-accommodating.
You can carry all you need for a full day of backcountry riding with the Arc'teryx Khamski 38 Backpack and do it in comfort. The double aluminum stays and high-density foam back panel keep the load stable and supported on your back. Hypercell anatomic shoulder straps with Spacermesh and a laminated padded hip-belt ensure distribution on the hips for back- and shoulder-saving comfort. An adjustable sternum strap helps with stabilization.
- 6005-T6 extruded aluminum M-bar stays
- HD80 high-density polyethylene foam back panel
- Burly Double Weave back panel cover
- Hypercell foam anatomic shoulder straps with Spacermesh
- Laminated padded hipbelt
- Fits gear, clothing, and other essentials for longs days or light overnighters
- Top flap and full-length side access
- 420D nylon weave body
- 420D ACT Fabric nylon with waterproof urethane coating
- 100D nylon mini ripstop extendable collar with silicone coating
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Removable top flap
- Front kangaroo pocket and multiple interior pockets
- A-frame or diagonal ski/snowboard carry
- Dual P'ax ice tool carry
- Four compression straps
- Dual haul loops or carry handles
Share your thoughts
Does anyone know what the little zipper...
Does anyone know what the little zipper pocket at the bottom of the pack (on the inside) is for?
Is that the advertised "hidden" pocket?
from what I can tell it is for a first aid kit/keys. Things you *knock on wood* don't need very often.
How do you fix skis diagonally on this...
How do you fix skis diagonally on this pack, specifically the top attachment?
It isn't very intuitive but there is a strap to do it both bottom and top. Reinforced loop bottom and fastex buckle nylon strap on top. Still have to take your pack off and on to use it. Trying to do it with less effort..when I do I'll update. Not very well done on an other wise awesome ski pack.