From backcountry ski tours to remote multi-pitch rock routes, the Kea is built to handle it all.
Stripped of unnecessary features and built from bombproof fabrics, the Arc'teryx Kea 37 Backpack is your go-to multi-sport pack for every season of the year. The HDFB suspension and ergonomic thermoformed hip belt allow you to shoulder heavy loads with comfort while the extentable top lid provides enough capacity for weekend backpacking excursions. Side compression straps securely carry skis in an A-frame configuration, and the nifty P'ax attachments stow ice tools when you make your descent.
- HDFB (high-density foam back) suspension ensures a precise fit and comfortable carry
- Twin aluminum M-bar stays provide support and structure with minimal weight penalty
- Ergonomic thermoformed hip belt and dual density shoulder straps ensure comfort over long distances
- Top-loading design with a grab handle allows for organized packing and easy unloading
- Extendable collar with a drawcord increases pack volume for big loads
- High-denier Cordura fabrics with a silicone coating provide exceptional durability and weather resistance
- Hydration compatible with a Hydroport and Hydro tube clip for convenient thirst quenching (reservoir sold separately)
- Dual zippered pockets in the top lid provide quick access to small essentials
- Front accessory pocket is ideal for rain jacket or puffy
- Dual mesh hip belt pockets keep trail essentials close at hand
- Side compression straps allow you to securely carry skis in an A-frame configuration
- Dual P'ax attachments secure ice tools when not in use