From summer cragging to powder hunting.
Use the Arcteryx Kea 30 Backpack all year long whether you're climbing at the local crag or skiing for a day. Its suspension utilizes a high-density foam back panel for support, dual-density shoulder straps for comfort, and extruded aluminum M-bar stays and a webbing hip belt for stability. Arcteryx built this top-loading pack out of woven nylon with ripstop reinforcements for durable longevity and lightweight comfort.
The Kea features a Hydroport hydration sleeve (bladder not included) with a Hydro Tube Clip for your nozzle, A-frame ski carry compatibility, a kangaroo front pocket to store a layer when you don't need it on the trail, a top lid with two zippered pockets for organization, four compression straps, and dual P'ax systems for two ice axes.
- High-density foam back suspension
- Dual-density shoulder straps
- 6005-T6 extruded aluminum M-bar stays
- Webbing hipbelt
- Top-loading access
- Woven nylon fabric with ripstop reinforcements
- A-frame ski carry
- Hydroport bladder compatibility with Hydro Tube Clip
- Kangaroo front pocket
- Top lid with two zippered pockets
- Dual P'ax ice tool carry systems
- Four compression straps