Goes everywhere you do on the mountain.
Your alpine day-trip may take you any number of places; the Arc'teryx Kata 37 Backpack can get all your gear there with you. This highly versatile, thoughtfully designed pack takes to the mountains as eagerly as you do without limiting itself to one function or sport.
- Thermo-formed back panel gives you carrying comfort while twin removable aluminum V-stays offer durable support when you've packed the Kata full
- Dual-density, anatomically shaped shoulder straps with a modular sternum straps eliminate hot spots
- Ergonomic thermo-formed hip-belt maintains comfort with more weight over longer distances
- Top-access main body expands to accommodate more gear
- Durable fabrics shed light rain and snow, while reinforced high-wear areas add extra resilience
- Padded bottom protects your gear
- Four side compression straps help manage load packing and bulk, and can be utilized to carry your ice-axe or skis
- Hose port and strap clips accommodate your hydration reservoir (not included)
- Removable/extendible top lid features two zippered compartments
- Large front zippered kangaroo pocket features interior pocket for additional organization
- Dual stretch side pockets and small stretch hip-belt pocket keep snacks and your camera in easy reach
Share your thoughts
Arc'Teryx Kea/Kata 37 Review
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
All your questions answered and more...
I have the Kata 45 and really like it...
I have the Kata 45 and really like it except that the lid is NOT extendable or removable like the description here says it is.
how is this pack as a carry-on? and is the...
how is this pack as a carry-on? and is the lid a problem for anyone?
This pack would work well for a carry-on.