- Detail Images
High performance and a lean profile.
Durable, light, and stretchy, the Arc'teryx Women's Kapta Jacket encourages full-throttle movement while providing sunup-to-sundown protective comfort. The Dry Web fabric fend off inclement weather, oil, and stains, breathes for cool comfort from the inside, and stretches four ways for unhindered mobility. Articulation and gussets add to its stretch for natural, free movement and positioning. Softhsell gaiters with thumbholes keeps sleeves in place when reaching high or layering and add coverage when the weather is nasty.
- Midweight Dry Web double-face dobby weave with DWR repels water, oil, and stains, breathes, and stretches for mobility and comfort
- Lightweight Schoeller softshell fabric offers extra protection at cuffs and around pockets, as well as a touch of stretch at the side hems
- Trim fit and hip length give ample coverage for high action without the bulk
- Articulation and no-lift gussets allow natural and free mobility
- Thumbholes hold sleeves in place and add protective coverage
- Zippered hip security pocket with media port holds essentials or entertainment
- Reflective blades on sleeves and back and logo add visibility in low light or after sundown