- Detail Images
A bad case of rub rash can put a serious damper on your training schedule, and the Arc'teryx Women's Kapta Crop Tight is exactly what you need to prevent that scenario. The super smooth Suncore fabric fits like a second skin while the cotton-lined crotch gusset and flatlock seams eliminate chafing on even the longest trail runs. Plus, the wide waistband has a stash pocket for some energy gels or your phone.
- Suncore polyester fabric manages moisture, has a smooth finish for comfort, and stretches for freedom of movement
- Aeris mesh panel on the lower back provides ventilation
- Next-to-skin fit reduces excess bulk
- Hem stops just above the ankle for added coverage in cool weather
- Gusseted crotch enhances mobility and has a soft cotton liner to eliminate chafing
- Flatlock seams ensure chafe-free comfort against skin
- Stash pocket in the wide waistband stows your phone or some energy gels
- Reflective details increase your visibility to motorists in low light conditions
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
The wife needed some new tights. Only gripe is that the tights are meant for longer legged women. My wife was blessed with a long torso and short legs. My wife is 5'3" tall and these came down a little below mid calf. Still a great fit and she wants me to give these five stars. The material is great, and you can't see it in the pictures, but the lower back is mesh; which is nice because it allows for breathability. A++ in our book! These work great from barre classes to cross fit! Enjoy!