Slow and steady wins the race.
Whether you're carefully working your way across a glacier or putting in time on belay at the base of an ice fall, the Arc'teryx Men's Kappa Insulated Pant offers protection from harsh, cold environments. Constructed from Gore Windstopper fabric, these pants shield you from spindrift and icy winds that threaten to rob you of precious body heat. Thick Coreloft insulation works to trap heat to keep you warm, even in wet conditions. This breathable construction works well in cold and dry climates during slow-paced, steady activities. With a reinforced seat and knees and an expedition cut, these pants are durable and layer easily without restricting movement. Full-length side zippers offer easy ventilation and provide easy on and off.
- Technical pants for active pursuits in freezing weather
- Gore Windstopper fabric blocks wind and resists moisture
- Coreloft insulation traps and retains heat
- Full-length side zippers for ventilation and easy on and off
- Articulated design for full mobility while hiking and climbing
- Expedition fit is slightly roomier for easy layering
- Founded by climbers from North Vancouver, Arc'teryx specializes in technical gear with an emphasis on simplicity
- Item #ARC00JC