Warmth without the weight.
Packing 140g Coreloft synthetic insulation within a lightweight, low-bulk design, the Arc'teryx Men's Kappa Hooded Insulated Jacket is your new best friend for alpine missions and outdoor activities in cold, relatively dry conditions. N70p-X face fabric is abrasion-resistant while retaining a lightweight, easy-stashing design that's ideal for fast-moving alpine missions and winter exploration. The jacket sits at the waist, dropping along the rear hem for extra coverage from the elements.
The Gore Thermium membrane offers the windproof protection, weather-resistance, and exceptional breathability of Gore WindStopper, but in a design optimized to maintain the warmth-trapping loft of synthetic insulation. All seams are taped in their weakest zones, enhancing protection from light rain and snow showers. The helmet-compatible StormHood works great for alpine climbing, when wearing helmet is essential. Also, the roomy hand and internal mesh pockets offer convenient storage of essential items, snacks, and accessories.
- Low-bulk insulated jacket for cold, dry conditions
- 140g Coreloft synthetic insulation traps precious body heat
- Gore Thermium membrane is windproof, water-resistant, and breathable
- N70p face fabric ensures lightweight, abrasion-resistant wear
- Helmet-compatible StormHood is insulated for extra warmth
- Hand and internal mesh pockets provide functional storage
- Arc'teryx creates reliable outerwear with legendary protection
- Item #ARC00JB