A full-length tight for cold-weather runs on your favorite trail.
- The stretchy, wicking Altavela fabric aids your body’s natural sweat evaporation to keep you cool and dry
- Mesh compression panels at the calves support your muscles, may help ease the pain of recovery, and allow increased breathability
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Articulated panels are cut to match your body’s natural positioning and provide a more comfortable fit
- Gusseted crotch provides further freedom of movement and chafe prevention
- A drawcord in the elastic waist secures the tight without digging into your skin so you can feel free to explore those less-traveled trails
- Zippered back pocket stores a key or small cell phone
- Next-to-skin cut is patterned to fit close to your body without binding, chafing, or bunching—Arc’Teryx recommends that you order your normal size to take advantage of this feature
Share your thoughts
If only I could get them on
These looked like the perfect running tights, but the ankle area is so small and doesn't stretch, I couldn't get it over my heel. I don't understand how this got through product testing without the ankle area having some stretch. I managed to get one leg on, and they felt good and otherwise look like they would have been perfect. Bit of a bummer, expected better from Arc'teryx.
Great tights, but narrow at the ankle
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These tights keep the wind away and they breath well, so they are good for runs on cold weather. I have used them even in the rain. The only caveat is that putting them on and taking them off is a bit of a pain because they are narrow at the ankle and do not expand a lot, that is why I give them 4 stars instead of 5. It would be nice if they had zippers or elastic at the ankles, but I guess they wanted to keep these light weight, and that they are. It feels comfortable running in them.