- Detail Images
Thanks to the warm, moisture-wicking Arc’teryx Incendo Tights hugging your legs, that new dusting of snow won’t be enough to stop your afternoon trail run. The breathable, moisture-wicking, and quick-drying fabric keeps your legs feeling good so you can push yourself harder.
- Flexible, wicking Altavela fabric aids your body's natural sweat evaporation to keep you cool and dry
- Powernet Stretch Mesh compression panels at the calves support your muscles and allow increased breathability
- Compressive fit is streamlined and reduces muscle vibration
- Gusseted crotch provides freedom of movement
- Aeris mesh panels vent excess heat to keep you cool
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing by reducing friction
- Zippered security pocket sits over your lower back and has a media port to take your headphones straight from your media player to your ears
Share your thoughts
Great Tights, Can be Improved.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These tights are pretty comfortable and breathe almost too well. I'd like to see some zippers around the ankle areas, however, since getting them on can be quite the struggle, especially if you have big feet. However, once you get them on, they feel great and perform very well. Highly recommended.