- Detail Images
The Arc'Teryx Men's Incendo Short uses breathable, wicking Invigor fabric to keep you cool while you crush miles on the trail. Smart construction boosts comfort by reducing friction and upping your body's ability to maintain its temperature, so you can focus on running instead of worrying about chafing or overheating. You'll be able to push harder when you aren't thinking about what's happening in your shorts.
- Invigor fabric wicks moisture while it lets fresh air in to keep you cool, and it has a great feel for total comfort
- DWR treatment sheds water and speeds up dry time
- UPF 50 shields your skin from the sun
- Built-in Viente mesh support lining speeds up the wicking process and gives you the extra support you need for trail running and training
- Mesh panel on the lower-back area helps overheated air escape
- Inseam-free construction reduces chafing
- Drawcord waist gives you a secure, comfortable fit
- Zippered security pocket on your hip holds extra caloric fuel or your house key
- Reflective accents make you easier to see when you're running in low light
Share your thoughts
Is the inside brief the same as the old...
Is the inside brief the same as the old model which is more like a boxer brief? and when are you getting more small blue shorts in!?