- Community Images
From earth to water, only your birthday suit would be better.
- Superlight Invigor LT fabric uses mechanical stretch for durability and encourages a flexible, wide range of motion
- Stretch mesh liner brief dries quickly and wicks sweat away from the skin
- Knit-lined waistband provides a secure, comfortable fit that won't rub or gather sweat
- Laminated hem and inverted seams virtually eliminate hotspots where chaffing occurs
- Inseam measure out to 9in (23cm)
Share your thoughts
Very nice, but...
I own lots of Arc'teryx clothes and think it's a great company. These shorts have a lot going for them, too, but I'm not completely sold on them. Worst, in my book, is that the inner brief is like a pair of compression shorts. It's pretty snug, especially the elastic on the thighs, and I wasn't expecting that, nor do I personally like that. So you have to know that's what you're getting with these. The quality is great, but this is one case where I have to question whether they're worth the price tag. The MH Refueler short is a great short for a lesser price tag, and it will go on sale at a heftier discount to boot.
Incendo Long Short
I was looking for an all purpose short that I could wear running, biking, and even swimming. These were it. Arcteryx never fails in terms of quality and fit. I use these for everything from going to the gym, running races, and lounging around . They are extrrmely light, quick drying, and sharp looking. The lower back pocket is perfect for an ID, credit card, and a twenty if you're just heading around town. I'm around 5"10 and they hit just above my kneecap. The price can be daunting for a pair of shorts but if you are truely an active person, you will not regret the investment.
Arc'teryx Incendo Long
for length reference, in medium