No Matter the Weather.
Ready your trekking boots for wet trips with the Arc'teryx Gore-Tex High Liner. Equipped with a Gore-Tex Performance Comfort Stretch membrane, this removable liner provides reliable waterproof, breathable protection. Unlike other membranes that only provide partial coverage, Performance Comfort Stretch wraps around the entire foot from top to bottom to maximize protection.
The Gore-Tex High Liner is crafted with an adaptive fit that conforms to your foot for a custom fit that won't create pressure points as you hike. The tongue-free design enhances waterproof coverage and breathability, for comprehensive climate management in varying conditions. A rubberized base provides grip within your boots and offers durability when you slip your boots off to give your feet a break.
- Protect your feet in wet conditions with this boot liner
- Gore-Tex construction offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Tongue-free design for enhanced coverage
- High cut provides comprehensive protection
- Rubberized textile ensures increased grip and durability
- Quick dry properties aid comfort
- Adaptive fit conforms to the foot for a custom fit
- Item #ARC00LB