Forge onward and upward.
- Combination of durable Fortius fabric and breathable TerraTex fabric offers breathability and a true alpine fit while allowing full range of motion
- Seamless instep design reduces risk of crampon snagging
- Adjustable cuffs help keep snow, ice, and cold out of boots even during acrobatic moves
- Articulated patterning provides a real and flattering alpine fit conducive to harness wear
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
First technical pant shell purchase. Debated between this and the Gamma LT. These ultimately won based on technical details and color. The fit is stunning. I'm 5'7, 125 and a 4 fit like a glove with room for a expedition weight baselayer. Superbly flattering, kept me dry on extensive snow play and skiing. Should note, however, that without ankle zippers, these don't quite slip over ski boots. However, a great investment piece. Planning to bring on a 6 day alpine trek in the Andes.