- Detail Images
Durable, mobile protection for any kind of travel in the mountains.
- Water-resistant Fortius softshell panels on the sleeves, shoulders, and back shed snow and sprinkles while standing up to incredible amounts of abuse
- TerraTex body breathes superbly as you work up a sweat while climbing or skinning and also sheds snow in sudden squalls
- Water-resistant zippers seal out rain in changing alpine conditions
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood fits over your helmet for big mountain protection and includes a laminated brim so it stays put in wind
- HemLock inside the hem prevents jacket migration when wearing a harness
- Hook-and-loop cuffs and tall collar prevent snow from getting inside
- Gusseted underarms allow easy climbing
- Hand pockets and a chest pocket store your essentials within reach
Share your thoughts
Great Lightweight Jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This jacket is great. It is very lightweight, so depending on your use it may be perfect, or it may be too light. It does keep me dry, and I find I am always throwing it in my pack and using it.