- Detail Images
A stretchy softshell that was made to move.
When you're taking on the challenges of the high alpine environment, give yourself the advantage of the versatile Arc'teryx Women's Gamma MX Softshell Pant. Flexible both in function and in makeup, this stretchy pant features articulated patterning and the breathable, weather-shedding Fortius 2.0 fabric that delivers comfort on your next mixed ascent or extended tour.
- DWR-coated, abrasion-resistant, stretchy, breathable Fortuis fabric stands up to the rigors of daily backcountry use
- Midweight, four-way stretch fleece backer adds against-the-skin comfort
- Low-bulk micro-seams and tiny Gore tape reduce bulk and weight, while high stitch count in the seams guards against blow-outs
- Gusseted crotch offers added durability and unlimited range of motion
- Integrated adjustable webbing belt perfects your fit
- Zippered front hand pockets and hook-and-loop thigh pockets keep your valuables safe
- Hem drawcords cinch the pant legs over your boots to keep out the elements
- Keprotec patches at the hem prevent damage from ski edges and crampons