Lightweight protection that's comfortable, breathable, and flattering as heck, too.
The Arc'teryx Women's Gamma MX Softshell Jacket puts a layer between you and the elements that fits so well and is so stretchy and lightweight, you may not even notice it's there. Take it hiking, climbing, skate-skiing, or for a tour around town; the supple Fortius 2.0 fabric provides exceptional breathability to keep you comfortable.
- Fortuis 2.0 softshell fabric offers light resistance to the elements along with excellent breathability and stretchy mobility
- Fleece backer offers a touch of insulation and feels soft against your skin
- DWR finish repels light precipitation
- Stretch fabric, articulated patterning and gusseted underarms give you maximum mobility for active pursuits
- Athletic cut and longer torso length along with low-bulk micro-seams give you a comfortable, flattering fit
- Two hand, one chest, and one laminated sleeve pockets give you multiple places to tuck your must-haves
Share your thoughts
Great 3 season jacket
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I previously had another one of these that is getting pretty worn. I replaced it with this version, which is not much changed (a great deal from backcountry.com by the way). I have used it for 3 season ski mountaineering and hiking. It is a little light for Colorado winter temperatures, but great in the summer or fall as your main layer. It has 2 large pockets and is lightly lined, making it cozy but lightweight. It is a really cool color (my last one was gunmetal grey). The only thing I am not thrilled with is the hot pink zipper linings. How come they always think women like pink and flowers? I'd rather have turquoise and wolves, but maybe I am just an outlier!