The Gamma MX Hoody hits the spot for your mountain pleasures.
The Arc'teryx Women's Gamma MX Hooded Softshell Jacket has you covered when you're touring, ice climbing, or scouting out an intense line. Comfortable stretch, supple fabric, and a fit that won't hold you back are brought together in a jacket that offers light protection in unpredictable weather conditions.
- Fortuis 2.0 softshell fabric offers light resistance to the elements along with excellent breathability and stretchy mobility
- Fleece backer offers a touch of insulation and feels soft against your skin
- DWR finish repels light precipitation
- Stretch fabric, articulated patterning and gusseted underarms give you maximum mobility for active pursuits
- Athletic cut and longer torso length along with low-bulk micro-seams give you a comfortable, flattering fit
- Storm Hood drops over your helmet when the weather heads south
- Two hand, one chest, and one laminated sleeve pockets give you multiple places to tuck your must-haves
Share your thoughts
Great active jacket
I was lucky to get this jacket on sale in Bondi Blue and absolutely love it. Right now I wear it every time I go for a bike ride, a brisk walk around the city and even skiing with a waterproof shell over it. The breathability keeps me comfortable to power on with my workout while the light rain protection is ideal for Seattle showers. I would not recommend this jacket for super wet conditions unless wearing it under a waterproof shell. I am 5'2" and 140lbs with an athletic build, I bought a small and there's plenty of room for a fleece layer underneath. I own an XS in the non-hooded version that is a much snugger fit (no room for a mid-layer), but also looks great.
This jacket is wonderful! I do wish I would have gotten a bigger size so I could layer under it more. I am 5'4 and 108 lbs and I ordered an XS and it fits me perfectly but is too snug to layer under it on really cold days.
I wear this jacket when i'm climbing and the material is awesome it gets beat up a lot while going up the rock and it still doesn't have a snag or a rip or tear or anything and still looks brand new!