Like a gamma ray, the Arc'teryx Women's Gamma MX Hooded Softshell Jacket comes prepared for quick movements and high-energy pursuits, so bring it along whether you're touring, ice climbing, or scouting out your best line of the day. As the warmest member of Arc'teryx's softshell family, the Gamma MX comes constructed with durable Fortius 2.0 fabric prepared to stretch with you as you move. A DWR finish shields you from snow squalls, while gusseted underarms and an articulated construction gives you full range of motion so you aren't held back by your gear.
- A breathable softshell for hiking, climbing, or backcountry skiing
- Supple fabric resists water and moves with you
- Helmet-compatible hood for colder days
- Articulated panels allow you to climb, ski, hike, and more
- Regular fit accommodates a baselayer or two
- Arc'teryx was founded by two climbers from North Vancouver
- Item #ARC00IX