- Community Images
A trailblazing pant that stands up to daily use in the backcountry.
Arc'teryx beefed up its Gamma AR pant with Keprotec patches at the instep to create the Men's Gamma Guide Softshell Pant, a backcountry-ready pant that's suitable for professional use. What's more, when happy clients invite you out to dinner, the pant's clean lines and wear-resistant fabric make it just right for the classier joints in town.
- DWR-coated, abrasion-resistant, stretchy, breathable Burly Double Weave face fabric stands up to the rigors of daily backcountry use
- Microfiber backer adds against-the-skin comfort
- Gusseted crotch offers added durability and unlimited range of motion
- Integrated adjustable webbing belt perfects your fit
- Zippered front hand pockets and extra-large thigh pockets keep your valuables safe
- Keprotec patches at the hem prevent damage from ski edges and crampons
- Wide cuffs slide easily over boots and cinch down with static hem cord
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Got these in in the Carbide II color. The color is a bit more like a green, but whatever. Putting these things on, they fit like a glove and yet move with you with enough freedom so as to be comfortable. Lots of well thought out pockets and stretch areas. They're a little more substantial than a regular pant, but don't seem like carhartts or cargo-ish ... more like tactical tough in a slick way, if that makes sense. Anyway, I will be buying another pair, if that says anything. I recommend them.