Focused on performance, accommodating with comfort.
The tough and durable Arc'teryx Women's Gamma AR Pant blends the mountaineer's tenacity with the yogi's flexibility. This abrasion-resistant softshell pant focuses on mobility, weather protection, and soft, cozy comfort with the four-way stretch of Burly Double Weave, its DWR coating, and a brushed interior. A gusseted crotch adds mobility and comfort, while a webbing belt, chamois-lined waist, and no-inseam construction on the lower leg keep everything tight, clean, and lean. Hook the cuffs onto your boot and adjust the hem cords for on-the-fly gaiters.
- Burly Double Weave with DWR coating breathes, resists moisture, wind, and abrasion, stretches four ways, sheds snow, and provides a bit of warmth
- Brushed interior feels soft and comfy against skin
- Trim fit gives ample coverage for high action without bulk
- Crotch gusset allow increased mobility for performance and comfort
- Lace hook on cuffs and adjustable static cord closure seal out the elements like gaiters
- Adjustable webbing belt, snap closure, chamois-lined waist, and no-inseam construction on the lower leg combine for optimal comfort and convenience
- Thigh with laminated zipper and two zippered hand pockets secure essentials
- Item #ARC3568