Focused on performance, accommodating with comfort.
The tough and durable Arc'teryx Women's Gamma AR Pant blends the mountaineer's tenacity with the yogi's flexibility. This abrasion-resistant softshell pant focuses on mobility, weather protection, and soft, cozy comfort with the four-way stretch of Burly Double Weave, its DWR coating, and a brushed interior. A gusseted crotch adds mobility and comfort, while a webbing belt, chamois-lined waist, and no-inseam construction on the lower leg keep everything tight, clean, and lean. Hook the cuffs onto your boot and adjust the hem cords for on-the-fly gaiters.
- Burly Double Weave with DWR coating breathes, resists moisture, wind, and abrasion, stretches four ways, sheds snow, and provides a bit of warmth
- Brushed interior feels soft and comfy against skin
- Trim fit gives ample coverage for high action without bulk
- Crotch gusset allow increased mobility for performance and comfort
- Lace hook on cuffs and adjustable static cord closure seal out the elements like gaiters
- Adjustable webbing belt, snap closure, chamois-lined waist, and no-inseam construction on the lower leg combine for optimal comfort and convenience
- Thigh with laminated zipper and two zippered hand pockets secure essentials
- Item #ARC3568
- Q & A
Great rain pants
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 6
Not as thick as snow pants making them a great layer to wear on rainy or windy days to stay warm. Easy to move around in & fit true to size.
i wear this at a very low temperture,-8--1, have to wear inner layer,must be fleece, breathe well
Arcteryx proves to be No. 1 again
I loved these pants from the moment I first tried them on! They fit really nicely and the cut is smooth and flattering. The material seems it will last a through a lot of backcountry use. The manufacturer claims the material is water-repellent but that is true only when the pants are new. I wouldn't really recommend them for winter sports (not waterproof, not warm enough) but they are absolute no.1 for mountaineeringa and backpacking.
Fantastic Mountaineering Pants!
I climbed Rainier in 20+ mile an hour (gusting into the low 30s) winds with just these pants and a mid-weight wool long underwear layer and they were fantastic. Warm, waterproof, breathable and comfortable. I highly, highly recommend these for extreme winter sports. I know now which pants I'll be backcountry skiing in this winter!
Love These Pants!
I am a petite woman with long legs and have trouble finding technical pants that fit great. The Gamma AR Pant has all the technical features I wanted in a mountaineering pant but could not find. I especially like the drawstring at the ankles to keep the pants up at the knees for the hike in, then tighten them back down for the climb. Great all day, all weather pants.