Made to move in the mountains.
Whether you're trekking above treeline in late summer or climbing in the alpine in the fall, you'll want to be wearing the Arc'teryx Men's Gamma AR Softshell Pant. This three-season technical pant offers the stretch, abrasion-resistance, and weather protection you need for spring-through-fall alpine and climbing adventures.
Burly Double Weave fabric blocks out wind and rain while offering the breathability needed to stay cool and dry during intense ascents. The fabric is also highly abrasion-resistant to stand up to frequent brushes with rocks, and it has a soft brushed inner face for a boost of warmth. Not to mention, the fabric is stretchy for unrestricted mobility when you're reaching for the next hold.
A trim fit comfortably accommodates climbing harnesses, and it even allows the pant to fit underneath a hardshell pant when conditions get harsh. Speaking of harnesses, the hand pockets on the Gamma AR are positioned to still be accessible when wearing one. Bootlace hooks at the adjustable cuffs keep snow and debris out of your shoes when you're walking up loose shale and scree to the base of your route.
- Three-season pant for climbing and alpine
- Stretchy and durable softshell fabric
- Fabric is wind- and water-resistant
- Brushed inner face offers a warm, soft feel
- Trim fit for minimal bulk and snagging on gear and brush
- Gusseted crotch enhances mobility while hiking and climbing
- Arc'teryx was founded by two climbers from North Vancouver
- Item #ARC00KW