A stretchy jacket that won't slow you down.
Arc'teryx constructed the Women's Gamma AR Softshell Jacket with four-way stretch and anatomical shaping to help propel you to the top of your next project. Lightweight and breathable yet warm and weather-resistant at the same time, the Gamma AR was made for cool days on the crag or trail.
- Stretchy, breathable shell features DWR treatment that encourages water to bead up and roll off
- Heavyweight mid-loft fleece inner face offers warmth and a luxurious feel
- Articulated elbows, gusseted side panels, and no-lift gusseted underarms enhance your mobility as you reach for a handhold
- Wind flap covers front zipper to prevent wind penetration
- Low-profile laminated cuffs and adjustable hem drawcord seal out drafts
- Pockets include an internal chest pocket and two hand pockets that are placed high so they won't interfere with your harness
Share your thoughts
Is this image correct? it looks exactly...
Is this image correct? it looks exactly like men's style.
Good eye! We do have the image for the men's jacket up. I will get somebody down in the photo studio to get a correct image up.