Way beyond your average T-shirt.
Training in hot weather isn't quite so grueling when you're in the Arc'teryx Ether Short-Sleeve Crew. Fast-wicking fabrics and full side ventilation help your body regulate its temperature so you don't overheat while running wind sprints or during the last uphill mile of your backpacking day.
- Durable Helius fabric quickly wicks moisture to help sweat evaporate and speed up your body's ability to cool itself down
- Viente mesh panels under the arms and down the sides help ditch excess heat and bring in fresh air to cool you down
- Antimicrobial treatment inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria so this shirt will stay fresh between washings
- UPF 50 shields you from the sun
- Athletic fit and articulated design give you a movement-friendly feel without leaving a bunch of extra fabric to get in your way
- Flatlock seams reduce friction to prevent chafing
Share your thoughts
The best base layer,adventure, t-shirt..
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I started buying these when Arc'T didn't have a huge inventory of shirts. The material is like silk but so much more functional. It also seems to be bulletproof as far as snags and rips. Perfect for hot weather alone(looks great too) as well as a base layer in more labile climates. It has been my "go to" in many trekking adventures from markets in Cusco that to the Cordilla Blanca and countless jaunts and local bars. (I would have more but after a few have disappeared I've stuck to mostly basic black). My favorite shirt hands down!
Not cheap but the best garment investment you can make.
Now my default base layer
Upgraded to this from The North Face MEN'S HAVOC CREW. This is the best base layer shirt I've owned and now I have 5+