- Detail Images
The Arc’teryx Ether Comp Crew offers quick-drying technical performance with strategic reinforcements to resist damage when you've got a pack swinging hanging from your shoulders for days on end. Throw on this shirt when you're full-steaming into the backcountry with a loaded pack on your back.
- Durable Helius fabric quickly wicks moisture to help sweat evaporate and speed up your body's ability to cool itself down
- Enduraflex shoulder panels hand handle increased wear from your backpack's shoulder straps
- UPF 50 shields you from the sun
- Athletic fit is streamlined so you don't have to deal with a bunch of extra Articulated design with no-lift underarm gussets give you a movement-friendly feel and let you reach your arms above your head without moving your shirt
- Flatlock seams reduce friction to prevent chafing
Share your thoughts
Nice hiking shirt
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I got this shirt for a backpacking trip in Big Bend Texas. I primarily was looking for something light to protect me from the sun in hot desert weather. It did just that. It fit well, was very light, seems durable, and breaths well. I wore it every day for a 3 day trip. I will continue using it as my go-to shirt for outdoor activities, especially hiking.
I am about 6'3" and 180lb. The large fits nicely.