Dodge rainstorms in chic style.
From dodging showers in downtown Seattle to combating coastal mist on Cape Cod, the Arc'teryx Women's Codetta Coat offers impenetrable protection from the wettest conditions with the help of 3-layer Gore-Tex construction. The Gore-Tex membrane not only seals out raging rainstorms and passing showers, but just as importantly in damp climates, it offers impressive breathability to prevent the clammy sensation inside of the jacket. Fully sealed seams and WaterTight zippers prevent outside moisture from sneaking inside the jacket's most vulnerable areas. Also, there's an adjustable hood with laminated brim that keeps rain from dripping inside.
Not content on being merely a technical piece, the Codetta Coat is designed with a street-savvy aesthetic to help you maintain your sense of style during urban commutes and daily errands in nasty weather. The regular fit allows ample room for layering in colder conditions. It sits at the upper thigh for extra coverage during inclement conditions. Gusseted underarms and articulated patterning promote full range of motion. Low-profile, elasticized cuffs fit tightly to seal out the elements. Another cool feature, the double back vent allows you to ride your bike without the hem snagging on the bike's seat.
- Street-savvy jacket with impressive waterproofing
- Gore-Tex 3-layer membrane keeps you pleasantly dry
- Fully sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Regular fit provides ample room for layering
- WaterTight zips at front closure and hand pockets
- Adjustable hood with a laminated brim
- Double kick pleat fits over a bike seat
- Arc'teryx emphasizes performance with a function-first ethos
- Item #ARC00MF