Run against the wind, and win.
- Wind- and water-resistant Luminara fabric blocks the elements and dries quickly while you sweat
- Underarm mesh vents and lightweight fabric enable great breathability and heat-expulsion during long, exhausting runs
- Anatomical fit matches your body's shape during aerobic activities without limiting mobility
- Drop back adds extra rain protection when climbing or riding a bike
- Reflective blades boosts your visibility while running or riding on a dark and rainy road
- Zippered media pocket holds a cell phone or media player and features a cord port so you can run with your tunes
- Entire jacket packs into its pocket for storing in a backpack or pant pocket
Share your thoughts
Arc'Teryx Cita Jacket
I normally wear a medium and this jacket seemed to run large especially in the torso/hips. Returning it and if I don't find another jacket might try this one in a small.