All-around climber's pack.
Arc'teryx designed the superlight Cierzo 28 Backpack for climbing days, whether you're approaching a nearby crag or hiking up to the alpine. This pack can go from superlight to ultralight by removing the padded back panel, and the padded shoulder straps work with the webbing waist belt to ensure a stable hike. The Cierzo's top lid has an adjustable strap that stows climbing ropes outside the pack, leaving plenty of room for shoes, harness, draws, belay device, helmet, and a trad rack.
The Cierzo also features a sleeve, hanging clip, and HydroPort for your own hydration reservoir. There are multiple stash pockets for keys, wallet, phone, headlamp, and snacks. The SwiftCord compression straps double as ice axes, ski poles, and other mountaineering tools.
- Removable padded back panel
- Padded shoulder straps with sternum strap
- Wide webbing waist belt
- Top loader with adjustable top strap
- HydroPort hydration compatible
- Small external and large internal stash pockets
- SwiftCord compression straps
- Item #ARC00HP