Pack some heat under your shell jacket.
- Lightweight, wind-resistant Colibri shell fabric includes DWR finish to shed moisture and snow
- Helius Comp side stretch panels extend under the arm from the cuffs to just above the hip on the sides to give you a great mobility and a trim, low-profile fit ideal for layering
- Breathable stretch panels are treated to enhance wicking and include fleece backing for against-the-skin comfort and extra warmth
- Coreloft insulation is lightweight, breathable, compressible, and highly efficient for maximum warmth
- Dropped hem extends your coverage for complete core protection
- Insulated hand pockets and lined collar provide complete warmth
Share your thoughts
How does this fit compare to the Atom SV?...
How does this fit compare to the Atom SV?
Not their best
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I did not like the fleece strip all the way down to the wrists. It bind to long sleeve layers underneath, restricts arm movement and is hard to slide my arms in unless wearing short sleeves. The shoulders and chest did not fit as comfortably as other Arcteryx jackets.