- Detail Images
- Linen and cotton Soltica feels soft, light, and airy as a summer's breeze on your skin
- Relaxed fit keeps you comfy and mobile in hot weather
- Wide waistband with side zip entry and elasticized back provides everyday comfort and an easy fit
- Topstitch detailing and hem pleats add fun and fashion
- Two shaped slash front and two rear patch pockets hold essentials
Share your thoughts
I love these pants. They're insanely comfortable for lounging around or doing yard work in hot weather, and they also offer plenty of freedom of movement for climbing, though I probably wouldn't wear them on your bike. You can get creative with the unique style (they actually dress up pretty well). Run true to size. I really wish Backcountry would bring in the capri version.