- Detail Images
A featherweight wind layer for light-and-fast pursuits.
Whether it’s a cool-weather trail run or a multi-pitch rock route, the Arc’teryx Men’s Celeris jacket is designed to resist wind and light moisture when you need it and pack up small when you don’t. This is the kind of jacket you can throw in your pack or cargo pocket, and you'll have instant access to weather protection for those days when sunny skies turn into a surprise storm.
- Lightweight Luminara nylon ripstop is durable and breathable, and it sheds moisture thanks to a DWR finish
- Athletic fit is streamlined so you don't have extra fabric to get in your way
- Articulated design and no-lift gusseted underarms maximize your mobility so you never feel restricted by your clothing
- Dropped hem with an adjustable drawcord keeps your backside covered even when you bend down
- Packable design means you can stuff the entire jacket into its single zippered pocket
- Elastic cuffs with narrow die-cut hook-and-loop tabs stop cold air from blowing up your sleeves
- Reflective logos make you easier to spot when you're on the road in low light
Share your thoughts
Straight up Awesome
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I love this jacket. I bought two. It's the perfect combo of lightweight and warm. Very stylish. Excellent construction. It's a wind shell but more...awesome. Buy it.