Do it all.
From groomer days to lift-served powder turns, the Arc'teryx Men's Cassiar Pants will do it all. The best of both worlds, this pant is constructed with a protective 3-layer Gore-Tex membrane that shields you from wind and water and a supple 4-way stretch fabric that enables you to move without restraint. A brushed flannel backer adds insulation and comfort when skiing. Internal adjusters leave the waistline clean and add to the pant's streamlined look while giving you a secure fit. Mesh-lined PowderGuard vents let you dump heat on warm days or after a long run. PowderCuffs keep snow from sneaking into your boots, while Keprotec insteps guard your hems against abrasion from sharp ski edges or boots.
- A ski pant for protection and mobility at the resort
- Gore-Tex membrane offers breathable, waterproof protection
- Supple stretch fabric provides comfort and increased mobility
- PowderGuard mesh-lined vents for temperature regulation
- Keprotec insteps guard against abrasion
- PowderCuff gaiters keep snow out of your boots
- Trimmest men's pant in the Arc'teryx Whiteline collection
- Arc'teryx designs emphasize simplicity and performance
- Item #ARC00KX
- Q & A
Are these available in a short length like other Arcteryx shell pants?