Gore-Tex with a boost of stretch.
Gore-Tex waterproofing and 4-way stretch make the Arc'teryx Men's Cassiar Jacket a winner for the ski resort. By bonding a Gore-Tex membrane to a stretch fabric, this jacket offers unparalleled freedom that allows the jacket design to be slim and refined without hindering your mobility on the slopes.
The Cassiar features a protective powder skirt that seals out snow on days when the snow is deep, and it can be removed when not in use. Underarm zippers provide quick ventilation after a strenuous run on warmer days. A helmet-compatible DropHood offers additional protection when the weather turns stormy, or it can be removed on bluebird days. The WaterTight external zippers provide additional water-resistant protection when it's nuking and everyone else is huddled in the lodge, leaving you free to plunder the freshies.
- An innovative ski jacket for on-piste adventures
- Gore-Tex shell is waterproof and breathable
- Stretch face fabric promotes mobility while skiing
- Removable helmet-compatible hoodfor extra storm protection
- Underarm zipper vents for easy ventilation
- Removable powder skirt seals out snow
- Internal mesh dump pocket with attached goggle wipe
- Item #ARC00KL