Don't get caught in a deluge without the right pants.
Once the pants are on, the elastic waist holds the pants comfortably in place. Snug down the waist and hem with adjustment drawcords, and attach the cuffs to your boot laces with the integrated hooks for an extra-secure, protective fit. Once you start moving again, you'll love how the anatomic construction allows the pants to follow your movements without restriction so you can get to your destination quickly and more comfortably.
- Gore-Tex Paclite
- Athletic fit
- Anatomically patterned construction for free-moving comfort
- Elastic waistband with drawcord
- WaterTight 1/4-length lower leg zippers
- Adjustable cuff drawcord and lace hooks for securing pants to boots
- N150p-X Gore-Tex nylon lower leg and hem reinforcement
Share your thoughts
Great lightweight rain pant
I have an older version of these - they held up under heavy intense use for 8 years before needing a little repair along the bottoms from walking on them (I have very short legs).
The changes made have all been for the better too!
All in all though these are light and keep you super super dry! What more could you want?