Lightweight and comfortable.
Casual style meets technical comfort in the Arc'teryx Men's Bernal Flannel Shirt. Inspired by mountain-town-living, the Bernal features a soft, cotton flannel material that's equal parts comfortable and lightweight. The articulated pattern and gusseted underarms provide unimpeded mobility and a full range of motion—meaning you can wear this flannel as you chop wood in anticipation for winter or don it at the climbing crag on chilly afternoons. Additionally, the laminated chest pocket puts a modern spin on a traditional silhouette, not to mention it keeps small necessities close.
- A rugged, technical flannel for every day wear
- Soft, cotton material offers a comfortable fit
- Articulated pattern provides unimpeded mobility
- Gusseted underarm ensure full range of motion
- Laminated chest pocket keeps small necessities close
- Item #ARC00L3
- Q & A
Nice color but runs small
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: M
Too tight in the shoulder and underarm