- Detail Images
A lightweight durable women’s pack for weekend adventures.
- Air-permeable Aeroform back panel and breathable EV50 foam shoulder straps and hip belt keep you cool and dry
- Bladder pocket and hose-clip make hydration a cinch
- Removable top lid features two zip compartments to organize essentials
- Two side mesh pockets keep extra water bottles on hand
- Front kangaroo pocket stores extra layers so you can grab your rain jacket without drenching all your other stuff
Share your thoughts
Very Basic Lightweight Pack
Make no mistake this is a very basic lightweight budget minded backpack from Arc'Teryx.�The quality of construction is high as you would expect with quality zippers and sewing on the pack.�This pack is great for loads up to 7KG/15 Lbs. would make a great one day hiking pack I believe.�
Do not purchase this for multi-day hikes where you intend to carry such things as tent, bag, pad, stove, food and water. The harness system is seriously lacking in comfortable weight bearing capability for loads more that 15-20 Lbs.�The waist belt affixes to the backpack either side of a hard nylon mesh that forms the back pad. The waist belt is very lightly padded and not suited for bearing extended weight on the hips. The hip belt has no level of adjustment or movement.
The shoulder straps are well padded but smaller than that of a fully featured pack. The chest strap adjustment system is poorly designed with a pressed metal hook that clips to rubber straps sewn to the shoulder straps.
The strong point of the pack is the lid. It is well proportioned and very accessible with two large quality zippers across the roof of the lid.
In summary a cheap price but not a proper hiking pack. The other models from Arc'teryx cost over double and I now know why. Fork out for the top of the line or go for a different brand. We replaced this with a BD Onyx female backpack.