- Community Images
- Durable canvas fabric uses a healthy percentage of nylon to give these pants a lightweight feel and to boost their ability to manage moisture
- Gusseted crotch and articulated construction offer free range of motion so you never feel restricted by your pants
- Adjustable built-in belt holds your pants in place and gives you a custom fit
- Reinforced knee patches boosts durability and extends longevity
- Two hip pockets, back pockets and zippered thigh pockets hold essentials
Share your thoughts
Long and Baggy
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
Just ordered these but have to return them - way too baggy and long. Would be nice if they could provide a range of inseams per waist size instead of the "one size fits all" - otherwise, the quality is excellent...
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Very useful leg pocket and integrated belt makes these really great for traveling.
The side leg pocket is not very noticeable but has a lot of room for papers, passports, etc. I used this on my recent trip overseas when I wanted to secure important documents.
The reinforced knee patch also has extra material so when you bend at the knee it doesn't make the bottom of the pants ride up your leg.
The belt hook is really easy to adjust and the spacing on the webbing is just right. Notice the orange stitching on the nubian brown...nice touch!
It is tough to swallow a $140 purchase for a pair of pants that are basically khakis. The reason I decided to purchase 2 pants (Sira Grey and Nubian Brown) is that I wanted enough pockets without looking ridiculous and I wanted a nice blend of materials that would not easily wrinkle. These pants did not disappoint!
Are they worth $140? Probably not but I like Arc'teryx and will pay a little more for the brand I know stands behind their craft with a lifetime warranty.
Fit- I normally wear 36x32 pants and the 36 fit great. They are a true relaxed fit as you can see with my picture. I did take them to get shortened by 1" because they came a little too long and I didn't see an option to order the specific length that I needed.