For the versatile skier.
- Gore-Tex with XCR technology
- Primaloft Gold Eco and Silver insulation
- Leather shell with Fortius 1.0 softshell undercuff
- Palm grip with Grip Control fingers
- Elastic wrist with hook-and-loop tab
- Removable wrist leash
- Item #ARC00CX
- Q & A
Pretty good so far...
I've only use them a couple times, they kept my hands warm and dry although they fit a little tight. I am usually a medium in gloves and these seem to fit more like a small.
Would this Glove keep your hands warm in the 0 to below zero temp range?
These gloves are warm with the PrimaLoft Silver and Gold Eco insulation, but typically when the temps drop below 0 degrees I go to a mitten which will always be warmer than a glove. That being said, if your hands run warm then these could work at really cold temps. Feel free to contact me directly with any additional questions on Arc'teryx Gloves.
Kyle L. - Expert Gearhead