A heavy-duty featherweight.
Lightweight throughout and reinforced at high-stress areas, the Arc'teryx Women's Alpha FL Jacket keeps things minimal for maximum speed. Armed with three layers of waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Active and fully taped seams, this weather-buster repels water, wind, and swampy interior condensation, so you stay dry, cool, and comfy for full-on action. A trim fit that goes to the hip accommodates a harness and lets you move with lean efficiency.
- Lightweight, durable Gore-Tex Active 3L with reinforced shoulders and elbows provides waterproof, breathable protection—guaranteed
- Fully taped seams
- Trim fit with e3D sits at hip length and allows freedom of movement while comfortably accommodating a harness
- Helmet-compatible Storm Hood protects and shields your head from weather
- Chest pocket with WaterTight Vislon zipper protects and secures essentials
- Safety-minded 360-degree reflective blades increase visibility in low light or after dark
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I have high expectations for arc'teryx clothing. This jacket does not quite make the cut for me. It is very wind and water proof, so if that is what you are looking for give it a try. The pockets are not really functional enough for me to ski with, it really is more like the best ever rain or storm coat. It is nice and light making it easy to pack, but this coat has still not made it to a "go to" in my collection.
Just as the Name Implies :)
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I am already a huge Arc'teryx fan. Construction of the garments and fit for me I just love. So no surprise I love this jacket too! I have worn this at Snowbird on super windy, stormy days..I throw a synthetic layer underneath and good to go. I have ski toured all around the Wasatch in this thing..with just a thin layer underneath and on some days..even the synthetic layer is needed. That being said, I did go with a small instead of xs just so I could layer if I wanted. I usually am going with xs-small as I am 5'2" 105 lbs. I have even used this as a rain jacket in the spring and summer since it is a lighter in weight..yet still super waterproof, durable and breathable. Fast and Light, I do feel that way in this jacket :) heehe