- Viente fabric is lightweight, air-permeable, and quick wicking so you stay cool when your working hard
- Aegis treatment inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria so this shirt doesn't get funky between washing
- Mesh underarm and shoulder-strap panels ditch excess heat and bring in fresh air to cool you down
- Flatlock seams reduce friction and help prevent chafing
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
This was my second Arcteryx shirt. And perhaps i didnt know exactly what i was getting, but for the money, i will just stick with Marmot. This shirt does stay cool, very well ventilated, and it dries fast. Also takes some scrapes that would have snagged a lesser shirt. But I just dont care for the fit. It seems a bit loose, especially around the neckline. I guess i was hoping for something with a snugger fit. Maybe my mistake in sizing, i always get medium, but should have got a small?? But it says Athletic fit. Now it mostly stays in the drawer.
My favorite running top
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Expensive but great when it gets hot. 4/5 given the price but if you are just looking at the quality then I'd give it a 5.
What did you expect...
It's simple. For the price and the quality, you can't beat this. It does everything as advertised. I have a few nike running shirts and the difference in wicking and breathability is clear on those warm days.
You get the Arc'teryx quality that you've come to expect at a cheaper price.