Hike like a mountain goat.
Dice through sketchy scree fields and over exposed scrambles with sticky-footed confidence in the Arc'teryx Acrux2 FL Approach GTX Women's Shoe. With a lugged Vibram MegaGrip outsole and waterproof nylon upper, your feet will stay protected as you navigate smooth sheets of rock and slick descents on your way to and from the crag. Arc'teryx paid close attention to waterproofing the shoe; for the days that leave the trail sticky with mud and puddles, the Arcux2 FL includes a Gore-Tex liner that extends to your ankle bone. Stomp through wet brush and ford streams on the ascent without dooming yourself to a descent in wet shoes later. Seam-free uppers significantly reduce the likelihood of hot spots or blisters and contribute to a lighter shoe, and the springy EVA midsole keeps your feet cushioned and comfortable after a long day spent with squished toes.
- Approach shoe for the wettest, slickest trails
- Lugged Vibram outsole shaped for quick braking on descents
- Gore-Tex insert extends waterproof coverage
- Flexible, waterproof uppers are lightweight and seam-free
- EVA midsole adds cushion and comfort on longer days
- Item #ARC00LC