- Detail Images
- Viente fabric is lightweight and quickly wicks moisture to speed up your body's natural cooling process
- Helius venting panels in the back, underarms, and shoulders ditch excess heat when you're working up a sweat
- Articulated cut and gusseted underarms give your body room to move without putting extra fabric in your way
- Strategically placed flatlock seams cut down on chafing
- Reflective logo makes you a bit easier to spot when you're out in the dark
Share your thoughts
Cool shirt literally and figuratively
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
This is a great shirt. Lightweight, thoroughly ventilated, high quality, and great colors.
The articulated cut and gusseted underarms create a nice structure that many shirts made of light materials lack, making them feel more like a silky poncho than a performance shirt (not that I would know what a silky poncho is like).
The fit is true to size with the sleeves being on the longer side of average, but not enough to make them awkward.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
I have used this shirt probably 2 dozen times and I still can't get enough of it. It is great for getting outside and hiking on hot days because it is very light weight and breathable so it helps keep you dry. Also if you sweat through the shirt it is so breathable that it will dry surprisingly quick with the heat and help from the wind. This shirt is also very easy to clean but I have found out that after washing it just air dry it to help keep the material in the best shape. The shirt has a nice fit to it but it is a slimmer fit than most brands.